Saturday, July 30, 2011

Daily Sketch Series Batch #3




Here's the 3rd batch of drawings! There are still dozens more to post! But it will have to wait until after I get back from the Wisconsin Dells next week. And to be honest this batch of drawings happen to be favorite out of all of them. I really had fun drawing these the most so far. 


Sketch #7 is Trevor, whom is also one of my characters. I try to sneak him in every issue, b/c I think he always have potential give the book a comedic moment. I really tried to nail his creepiness with his quote & that gawd awful face. I knew after the Iggy sketch, Trevor needed to be next. 


Sketch #8 is Shane, the 15 yr old 5th grader. Also one of my favorite characters. And any opportunity I get to put him in a comic, I will do so as long as it helps the story. His quote sums up his character entirely. And I love his wild fro & mustache. 


Sketch #9 is actually my best friend John. But his character is known as 'Johnny Mac' or 'Weezy.' He actually won't make an appearance until issue 4, but when he does, you'll know. I'm extremely excited about the potential of his character. And unlike Tim, the character will be very much like the real person. 


My favorite sketch out of this batch is the Trevor sketch, but it was close.

No comments:

Post a Comment