Saturday, August 6, 2011

Daily Sketch Series Batch #4




This is batch #4. This batch how ever might be my least favorite group of sketches. I was rushed & really wasn't impressed with the work I produced on Sammie's sketch & on 
Dean's sketch. Those sketches don't posses the emotion that I was able to create with Steve's sketch or Trevor's sketch. And Dean's character hasn't been given any time to shine, so I actually had a little trouble figuring out what to do with him. 


But I do feel that I def. captured Mrs. Woemen's character. She's pretty much an angry gargoyle, the stereotypical old teacher that you love to hate. P.S. Mrs. Woemen's character plays a huge role in the events of issue 3. I'll be posting the next batch shortly. Until then, behave like a kid folks.


My favorite sketch in this batch is easily Mrs. Woemen's sketch.

No comments:

Post a Comment