Monday, January 24, 2011

The Waiting Game

This is the sucky part about self-publishing & publishing in general. The wait. Everything has been done on my end to complete issue 1, & I'm currently working on issue 2. The book digital book is online. But the hard copy is still in limbo so to speak, b/c I'm waiting for ka-blam.com to approve the files so they can start printing the book. Who knows when they actually get that done. Hopefully it'll be this week, cross my fingers.

But the good news is I'm working on lining up a few days to go speak to children about the book. I will be doing actual workshops with them about book & character creation. No I just won't be telling them to buy my book, oh but I will sneak that in there of course. 

Getting the book out in the public is just as if not more work than actually working on the book. Its sure not as fun, thats for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment