Saturday, January 1, 2011

This is how it started...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


I figured with it being the 1st of the year and all that I would post a strip of the characters that I actually created when I was in 5th grade. These characters have come a long way, even though Steve pretty much looks the same. Don't fix something that isn't broken. This comic strip is from the 2nd book I made with the Grade 5 characters. 


Back then it was just called 'The Adventures of Steven & Jason.' I was actually going to call the book that, and my mom told me not to. I'm glad she did, that titled really has nothing to do with what the book has turned into. Back then the book was about what ever craziness my brain could produce. To be honest half of the stuff didn't even make sense. Luckily, that isn't the case anymore. 'You never told me about a goog monster...'

No comments:

Post a Comment