Wednesday, January 12, 2011

PLEASE HELP ME CHOOSE A COVER

1

2

3

4

5

6

7


Well the design for the 2nd issue isn't quite set in stone & I wanted to get some one else's idea on what color I should go with so... here they all are, can some one please help me out by suggesting a cover. There are 7 total. If you think another color would work out too, that would be great. 

The idea was to go with a much darker feel  for the cover for this issue, because the topic was a lot more serious in tone. This issue is about how kids get along socially, & believe me, it can get pretty nasty. 

To sum it up, what happens is there's a dodge ball war between the 4th & 5th graders. One of the 4th grade girls bites me on the face (true story, it's explained in the book), & so that my reputation isn't ruined, my friends & I take a preemptive strike against that girl & her friends to protect my rep. It spirals out of control until rumors, fist fights, & even a food fight is started, I'm excited to introduce the 'graham cracker slap.' Remember girls are vicious. And that's all I'm going to say, but I would like help on which cover suits it best & doesn't scare kids. Remember there are 7 total covers.

I like the the 1st purple the best, & I'm trying to stay away from red, & if you know of any other colors that suit the cover, let me know. Just post in the comments here or on the facebook wall.

-JCray

1 comment: