Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I don't feel like a kid anymore!

This is the 1st post for my blog about the book I'm creating. So let's keep it interesting, short, & the opposite of adult shall we. Well, with all the sweat, learning, & money being thrown into this project that I'm calling 'Grade 5' I feel way too much like an adult. But all the stress & head aches have created a high learning curve about the way the comic industry is run & the way I'm running my life. So with that being said, I guess all that learning I'm doing is kind of kid like, oh did I mention I'm having a ton of fun too! That in of itself is me 'behaving like a kid.' All I need is a dodge ball to throw at some one & a carton of milk, preferably chocolate.

Stick with me here, because I plan to post some pretty interesting things.

No comments:

Post a Comment