Monday, December 27, 2010

Following the Holidays

Following the Christmas holiday & going into the new year, its time to make a push with Grade 5, I have some cool things planned for the series as I start my strategy to get the series picked up by a comic publisher in 2011. But even if it doesn't get picked up right away, I believe I can keep a bi-monthly schedule for releasing the issues. I'm currently writing issue 2 & will start drawing it shortly. 

So you guys can expect some cool things in the series, especially in issue two, now that the characters have already been introduced. Issue one was basically a pilot for the series.  In issue # 2, I plan on introducing at least 3 new characters, a new romance, new enemies for the 5 main characters (that's them above), a very awkward situation, & the largest battle that has ever taken place on a play ground. So stick with me hear folks, I have some sick stuff planned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment