Sunday, November 20, 2011

Glad that's done

'Badger, Badger' was finally listed on lulu.com this past week. I'm extremely happy because 1st of all the process to get the book up on the site was terrible. My internet signal was lost multiple times, I had to change the back cover of the book, then there were some other trouble shooting problems. 2nd, this work done on this book has been very time consuming, & the idea that I am officially done working on it, well for now anyway, is a great load off of my back. 3rd, this gives me time to focus on the 3rd installment of Grade 5 and time to work on the plan I have for the series. 


I don't want to take anything away from my work on Badger, Badger, because it was a fun experience. This was the 1st children's picture book that I've ever written, but my ultimate goal is & will always be to get Grade 5 published. And hopefully Badger, Badger can help aid  that goal in one way or another.


  Link to purchase 'Badger, Badger' on lulu.com

No comments:

Post a Comment