Sunday, April 10, 2011

The Art Jamboree event

The Art Jamboree event went well & I managed to make some pretty good connections with Art Milwaukee, which is a pretty cool organization that promotes local artist. Check out the their site, they are doing some pretty cool things. 


www.artmilwaukee.com



I also did an event with them in Wauwatosa this past Saturday & the benefits went towards Children's Hospital. Here are a few pictures from those events. 


Pic #1 is a picture of two of my best friends & me during the Art Milwaukee event. Those guys also happen to be two of the main characters in the book. The other two pictures are of the event on Saturday. The Brewers hot dog made a pretty cool picture & I'm pretty sure those girls were scared of the that storm trooper that walked up to the Art Milwaukee tent.

No comments:

Post a Comment